THE MIRACLE OF THE VIRGIN MARY AT COOGEE BEACH AUSTRALIA PRAYER INFORMATION

info at virginmaryprayers.com info at virginmaryprayers.com
Wed Mar 19 19:06:11 CET 2003

Removal instructions at the bottom of the page.

We are delivering prayers to. "The Lady of the Holy Fence Post." http://www.virginmaryprayers.com/

On January 29th 2003 4:00 PM local time an apparition of the Virgin Mary appeared at Coogee Beach Sydney Australia and has remained there ever since.
The Virgin Mary was seen by hundreds of people the first few days and the faithful visiting the site to see this miracle quickly started to number in the thousands to deliver their prayers.
Not Everyone can make or afford the trip to Coogee Beach Australia to see the blessed Mary. Many people are having their prayers and or mementos delivered for them to the Virgin Mary at Coogee Beach. You too can have your prayer or sentiment delivered to the blessed Virgin at Coogee Beach via Email. Please see our site.  http://www.virginmaryprayers.com Yes for the low price of $16.50 (to help pay for  the administration of this service)  No prayer is too short or too long .
 Please visit.Our web site http://www.virginmaryprayers.com and review the story of the blessed virgin and related links from newspapers all over the world, Share the love of the blessed Virgin with everyone. If you have any questions or additional information to contribute to the spreading of the word of the.
 "The Lady of the Holy Fence Post."  Please visit our site and send your prayer and forward this e mail to a friend.
You can contact us at
info at virginmaryprayers.com
Prayer site information host Rick
http://www.virginmaryprayers.com
This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for commercial e mail under bill S.1618 Title 111, Section 301, Paragraph(a)(2)(C) by the 105th Congress and cannot be considered spam since it includes a remove mechanism Further transmissions by the sender may be stopped at no cost to you by replying to this e mail address removal at virginmaryprayers.com   Your e mail address will be removed automatically.

info at virginmaryprayers.com