Get rid of all you owe with out paying another dollar

charlie pierce miklen at rima-tde.net
Sun Dec 17 00:29:53 CET 2006

Select legal counsel found a loop hole inside the banking system laws.
Using this discovery, we have been successfu1 at totally eliminating peoples
creditcarddebt with out them paying another dime.  We GuaranteeThat we can
do this for you.

Contact us at:

561.282.9476

You needn't worry, said Dorothy. That's very kind of you, said Rob, eagerly
handing his battered machine to the Demon and receiving the new one in
return

We wouldn't grow under ground, I'm sure. Are you sure this will work? It is
impossible for you to injure it, answered the other