I would appreciate your help- and you get something valuable at no cost

Scott Roberts admin at ereviews.pw
Thu Nov 6 11:55:16 CET 2014

Business Website eReviews

        Hi I’m Scott Roberts with Roberts’ eReviews. I am an 18 year professional web site designer veteran and former owner of a leading USA web marketing firm. Now I am ready to start offering my service to you at no cost.
Here’s how- I am building up a web site review business, and I would like to review your web site- at no cost to you. There are no gotchas.
How it works. I will professionally review and score your business site, along with my recommendations. If your site needs help, I’ll will send ways you can fix it. Visit http://www.eReviews.pw for details.
But my schedule is very limited. To schedule your no obligation review, visit http://www.eReviews.pw.

Regards,
Scott

Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browserunsubscribe from this list