athlon nest/test report

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz misiek at pld.ORG.PL
Wed Jul 31 20:29:14 CEST 2002

wrobell <wrobell at ite.pl> writes:

>     glibc
Problems with ldconfig on i386. IMO gcc 3.1 misscompiles
ldconfig binary. 3.1.1 not tested yet.

>     gnome-panel
Sometimes problematic.

> System works, I am quite happy as Gnome 2 user could be happy. :-\
Same here :)

> rpm, glibc, poldek can be moved from nest/test to nest in my opinion.
>
> I am asking for old packages removal from athlon nest/test (glibc, rpm
> gnome 2 packages to name a few), too.
Willing to write python script that removes old versions of rpms
created from one xyz.src.rpm?

>     wrobell <wrobell at ite.pl>

ps. there is problem with compiling gcc 3.1.1 on athlon.
ld segfaults even in latest binutils - see nest/athlon buildlogs.
--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz   IPv6 ready PLD Linux at http://www.pld.org.pl
misiek(at)pld.org.pl   AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PWr