apache and pcre

Lukasz Dobrek dobrek at dobrek.de
Mon Dec 6 09:19:19 CET 2004

Andrzej Krzysztofowicz wrote:
> havner wrote:
>
>>Eeee?
>>Give him rw, it's better he could make his own cvs ci rather than
>>confusing people here ;-))
>

> He has it already:
>
> dobrek:dobrek at ep09.kernel.pl:Łukasz Dobrek
>
> Idon't know why he is not committing himself.

I know, this what I don't know: is why I cannot login. There
exist two possible explanations. Which both can be true.

a. I forgot password. I am not 100% sure, but this can be true.
b. somebody block my account in order to block cvs usage by somebody who
had not committed anything for more than a year. Also presumable
explanation.

As I said just guessing. But the first is very probable.
I send the password to cvsadmin at pld-linux.org. But I don't know
what are your procedures now. Once it was dependent on a good
day of TK, now it is much more formalized as I heard.

Take Care
Lukasz