poldek SEGV when --up

Pawel A. Gajda mis at k2.net.pl
Tue Oct 5 23:09:35 CEST 2004

Monday 04/10/2004 22:17:36, Patrys :: Patryk Zawadzki:
> Could you, please, reapply the progress bar patch I sent you, so I
> don't have to apply it manually to each snapshot?

Done.

Tuesday 05/10/2004 11:10:54, Tomasz Pala:
> Next question: where's the 'reload' command?

Added.

Today's snap:

http://team.pld.org.pl/~mis/poldek/download/snapshots/poldek-0.19.0-cvs20041005.23.tar.bz2

Other changes:

- fixed two dependecy resolving bugs (anyone to backport it to 0.18.x?)
- command arguments are parsed properly, for example
  $ rsearch /foo\s+bar/ works well now.
- "lazy" packages loading in "apt" (if run as [ai]poldek) mode

> And one readline-related. When I got:
>
> Display all 449 possibilities? (y or n)
>
> on linux console I can press space instead of y and backspace instead of
> n. Under xterm space works, but backspace not. Does anyone know WHY this
> happens and HOW to made bacskspace work under xterm?
> The difference is that linux console's backspace generates ^H, and xterm
> ^?. But these are provided by terminfo. Is ^H hardcoded into readline?

Under rxvt backspace works fine.