Xorg 6.8.1

havner havner at smtp.kamp.pl
Sun Sep 19 17:57:37 CEST 2004

So what do we do about Xorg 6.8.1. I had problems with it when enabled
composite in xorg.conf even with disabled xcompmgr. (geomtry +0+0 in
metacity). But when disabled it completely everything works ok.
(composite in this release is not finished and is marked as
devel/unstable(?), somebody informed me).
Nvidia drivers works too. Wolf, how's about you?
Please try upgrading to 6.8.1 from test and report. Maybe it's really
is worth considering wheather to put 6.8.1 in ac, since some things are
fixed comparing to X11 6.7/XF 4.4.

--
Regards       Havner                          http://livecd.pld-linux.org
GG: 2846839                             jid,mail: havner(at)pld-linux.org