ANN: Closing AC

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Sun Dec 11 20:14:02 CET 2005

On Sun, Dec 11, 2005 at 19:01:55 +0100, Jacek Konieczny wrote:

> That would be in an ideal world. Daemons have resource leaks and will be

To my information: which one?

> killed when reach the resource limit (with process supervision ulimit
> becomes very usefull).

Hmmm... what's with ulimit without supervision?

> They may crash on some unexpected event. That may
> be after months of uninterrupted work. It is usually better if they come
> back again if possible, then if they are down until the administrator
> manually start them again.

In ideal world;) I'd be afraid of possible bugs in supervisor, but will
be really happy if people like you will test it sometime;>

--
GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>        http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/
                                    http://tccs.sourceforge.net/