SPECS: pypoker-eval.spec (NEW) - new, neads revision

Michal Chruszcz troll at pld-linux.org
Sat Mar 5 10:37:52 CET 2005

It seems like on Saturday 05 of March 2005 10:11, Przemek Iskra typed:
> > +Name:		pypoker-eval
>
> 2. shouldn't it be	python-pypoker-eval ?

No, it's not a language extension.

> > +Version:	126.0
> > +Release:	0.1
> > +License:	GPL
> > +Group:		Applications/Games
>
> 3. what group would be correct ?

I'm not sure, because I didn't run it, but it's a X11 application, isn't it?

> > +BuildRequires:	python-devel

No particular version(s)?

> > +BuildRequires:	rpm-pythonprov

Obsolete.

> > +%pyrequires_eq	python-libs
>
> 4. python R and BR; i have no idea is this corect
>
> > +%description -l pl
> > +Ten pakiet to pythonowy adapter dla narzędzia poker-eval do psania
> > +programów symulujących lub analizujących grę w pokera. Interfejs w
> > +pythonie jest w pewnym sensie łatwiejszy niż API w C. Zaklada że
> > +użytkownik potrzebuje wysokopoziomowego API i nie interesuje go
> > +mapowanie całej API biblioteki poker-eval.
> 1 - again; everyone knows my polish sucks :/

You're saying, typos are caused by lack of knowledge? Don't give a f*ck, you
ignorant.

> > +%files
> > +%defattr(644,root,root,755)
> > +%doc README COPYING NEWS
> > +%attr(755,root,root) %{py_sitedir}/pypokereval.so.*.*.*
> > +%{py_sitedir}/pokereval.py*

This will insert into package the .py files, too, which isn't supposed to
happen.

> 5. what with .la and .a files ?

Nothing.
--