aspell

Andrzej Krzysztofowicz ankry at green.mif.pg.gda.pl
Wed Nov 2 17:56:49 CET 2005

Elan =?iso-8859-2?q?Ruusam=E4e?= wrote:

> On Wednesday 02 November 2005 11:49, havner wrote:
> > >
> > > We had some problems with aspell 0.60.
> >
> > aspell 0.60 was in AC some time ago, we decided to downgrade cause there
> > was not many new features and it was significantly slower.
> there is now, aspell 0.60 has more dictionaries than 0.50

AFAIR it was not problem with aspell itself, but with its cooperation with
some applicetion (maybe somebody remind me which one): aspell 0.60 became
100% CPU consuming for unknown reason. No such problem with aspell 0.50 were
known.

  Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz               ankry at mif.pg.gda.pl
  phone (48)(58) 347 14 61
Faculty of Applied Phys. & Math.,   Gdansk University of Technology