[info] Ac branching status

Marcin Król hawk at limanowa.net
Sun Apr 9 00:14:58 CEST 2006

Most of the files in SPECS and SOURCES were today branched with
AC-branch, however not all of them. Some files will be branched at later
time (2-3 days maximum) after moving required packages from ready to
main. Please be patient.

Some of the packages may currently fail to build using AC-branch. This
is due to errors in our CVS, ie. spec was without branch while some (not
all) patches had AC-branch on some older or newer (than required)
revision. Builder script hasn't moved those branches to valid revision
so I'll have to do this myself :) I'll be fixing those issues
tomorrow... err... today.

Also builder access was restricted (as it was announced). Now Ac
builders will accept requests only for AC-branch and auto-ac-* tags.

M.