upgrade apache to 2.2

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Tue Jan 3 01:24:28 CET 2006

On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 01:31:29 +0200, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> > So maybe all that zilions of dependencies are overkill?
> what zillions of dependencies? where?

In all the packages;P

> you're wrong here, you'll get broken symbols with --nodeps from php, unless it
> segfaults before reaching so far :)

OK. So how can I install a new php module on production machine? I can't
upgrade apache, because there's no config-upgrade procedure and the
system would be unusable for about half an hour (just tested it...).
get apache-2.2..., extract config files, manually rewrite them, upgrade
and change configuration? Really nice...

--
GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>        http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/
                                    http://tccs.sourceforge.net/