AC TODO [19/01/2006]

Michal Kochanowicz michal at michal.waw.pl
Fri Jan 20 00:35:02 CET 2006

On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 10:24:03PM +0100, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> On Thursday 19 January 2006 20:29, Michal Kochanowicz wrote:
>
> > There is RC1 on head with incomplete webapp framework support. So either
> > someone who started work on this support should finish it or AC-branch
> > should be made and patch (link included in my posting) applied.
>
> I've said already that apps that are not ported to the current ac-main will be
> simply dropped after some waiting period. And I'm looking only into cvs...

I'm not quite sure if I get you correctly, you mean that you are going
to leave disfunctional squirrelmail in AC? It's OK with me, I've had
problem, I've fixed it and I've posted solution. If developers don't
care what their name is on, that's not my bussines.

--
--= Michal Kochanowicz =--==--==BOFH==--==--= michal at michal.waw.pl =--
--= finger me for PGP public key or visit http://michal.waw.pl/PGP =--