Java: BuildArch: noarch + ExclusiveArch ?

Elan Ruusamäe glen at delfi.ee
Thu May 18 12:06:43 CEST 2006

On Thursday 18 May 2006 12:30, Jacek Konieczny wrote:
> Now, when we have java-sun working, we may start building Java
> packages... but only on builder for which there is java-sun version
> (recent x86  and x86_64). On the other hand, the result will be
> architecture independent in most cases.
>
> Will it be ok to use both "BuildArch: noarch" and ExclusiveArch (to skip
> building on unsupported builders) in one spec?
i used this on mythtv packages, felt pointless to build pkgs on arches that
have nothing to do with themes....

myththemes.spec:
BuildArch:  noarch
ExclusiveArch:  %{ix86} %{x8664} ppc noarch

oh, and be sure to include 'noarch' in exclusivearch, otherwise you can't
build it with ./builder script ;)

--
glen