ac-amd64 builder and bugs.pld-linux.org

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at jajcus.net
Sat May 20 11:10:54 CEST 2006

Hello,

As I wrote two months ago, I will soon (with the end of May) leave
BetaSoft, where ac-amd64 builder and our BTS are hosted. I don't want to
be responsible for BetaSoft's servers security after I leave so I will
revoke any extra access rights to the server granted to PLD developers
(ssh access will be disabled).  I will do that on Friday, 2006-05-26. I
will leave builder itself working, but I cannot guarantee it will work
properly after that. BTS will also stay on, but I will not do any
administrative tasks with it.

My colleague from BetaSoft say the builder and BTS may stay there, but
they did no concrete steps to take care of that (they now have a lot of
other stuff to do). To discuss builder and BTS future with them write
to:  admins at bnet . pl. I am sure they would like to cooperate, but
they do not know much about PLD.

Greets,
        Jacek