apache vs autoconf 2.60

Maciek Pasternacki maciekp at japhy.fnord.org
Wed Nov 1 01:08:54 CET 2006

On Boomtime, Bureaucracy 73, 3172 YOLD, Jacek Konieczny wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 08:34:26PM +0200, Jakub Bogusz wrote:
>> With autoconf 2.60 layout overrides configure arguments. And that's the
>> main problem.
>
> It seems apr doesn't compile because that. Any ideas how to solve that
> system-wide? autoconf fix?

One-liner fix to apxs.  Apxs didn't read libdir variable from
config_variables.mk and libexecdir is referring to libdir now (and
didn't with earlier autoconf).  Merged into apache-apxs.patch, apache
up to rel 7.

--
__    Maciek Pasternacki <maciekp at japhy.fnord.org> [ http://japhy.fnord.org/ ]
`| _   |_\  / { ...I will wear you white feather, I will carry