KDE 3.5.6 and task grouping

Piotr Budny piotr.budny at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 21:20:16 CET 2007

Dnia niedziela, 18 lutego 2007, Marcin Król napisał:
> Since I've upgraded to KDE 3.5.6 Konsole windows aren't grouped anymore.
> Anyone knows if this is a bug or new feature? I can't see any new option
> in KDE Control Center or Konsole itself to change this behaviour. This
> is very annoying when you have 30+ konsole windows which are not grouped
> on task bar :)

Strange, haven't noticed that before (other windows are grouping fine).

I'm observing some bug/feature changes since KDE 3.5.4 (or maybe .3), e.g.
when switching windows (alt+tab), I've got ugly white-black-white highlight
on windows' borders: is it possible to disable it?

Or second one (after 3.5.5 -> 3.5.6 upgrade), when switching between desktops,
the window with list of desktops is acting like sticky (it does not close
after releasing the key combination).
When I do the combination and I release keys after small period of time, it
closes and switches the desktop, but when I don't release the keys quickly
(If for example I want to see what icons are on each desktop), the list of
desktops stays on the screen, and it does not switch the desktop as long as I
don't press any key.

Is it only on my desktop? I'm using Th from ftp and HEAD apps.

These errors occurs on newly created user too.

Regards,
Piotr Budny