SPECS: shadow.spec (REMOVED) - obsoleted by pwdutils

Jakub Bogusz qboosh at pld-linux.org
Thu Jan 31 18:59:45 CET 2008

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 11:05:16AM +0100, arekm wrote:
> Author: arekm                        Date: Thu Jan 24 10:05:16 2008 GMT
> Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> ---- Log message:
> - obsoleted by pwdutils

BTW: shadow has a new maintainer and is not dead.
Now it's hosted at http://pkg-shadow.alioth.debian.org/
and recently there was shadow-4.1.0 release.

pwdutils still remains superior, but seems a bit stalled (no release
since over a year, dead mailing list), so I wouldn't drop alternatives.

--
Jakub Bogusz    http://qboosh.pl/