rescuecd.spec - problems with sending build request

Kamil Dziedzic kamil.listy at klecza.pl
Sun Mar 30 17:34:53 CEST 2008

Dnia sobota 29 marzec 2008, Patryk Zawadzki napisał:
> >  Do we need this? Where and for what?
> For using distfiles.
But where is a problem? Please be more verbose. Why it will fail if we will
use my method? Some example.

> See above. wget is not the only downloader on the planet.
Ok I understand this, but right now on builders it is used. I understand also
that wget's method to get files is bad but right now we are using it. So I
want simply fix/workaround this method so this will start work right now.

Ok eot from me. I only want to say that builder script doesn't work well right
now and this is highly uncomfortable to use workarounds for Sources which
uses some special characters. This is really ugly;)

--
Regards, Kamil Dziedzic