PLD-specs-TODO

Elan Ruusamäe glen at delfi.ee
Mon May 26 01:26:01 CEST 2008

On Sunday 25 May 2008 00:21, Tomasz Pala wrote:

> > > -57
>
> I wanted to give -2 ;)
>
> > i think adding "-" deserves explanation, as for "+" the initial email and
> > an explanation.
>
> Well, as we follow The Rule (Do It Yourselve) - there's no justification
> to _move_ sth from developer-only place (CVS) to any common (like wiki).
> If you want to create anything public accessible - go ahead, just don't
> break things that work now (via cvs client). If this proposal turns out
> to be better, cvs version will simply die, but I don't see it coming.

i find it otoh easier to edit in wiki than in file in filesystem. you can
create markup and make links in the descriptions.

and the requests to make specs should not come only from developers, but from
users who are not yet blessed(!?) with deviloper account. i mean that
developer will add the spec by himself, even pretty raw one if he has rw
account. reasons devilopers add items to the list are really bizarre, like
ENOTIME ;)

--
glen