SPECS (AC-branch): vim.spec - updated to 7.1.305 - php.vim updated to 0.9.7...

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Fri May 30 09:45:08 CEST 2008

On Friday 30 May 2008 09:36:23 Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> On Friday 30 May 2008 01:20, adamg wrote:
> > - vim-heavy / gvim-heavy subpackages (todo done)

also i forgot one question.

the language binding bconds seem to affect globally, all vim, gvim-* packages.
so to have vim.rpm without binding these must be off. and as for -heavy
package, all bindings are always compiled in. so is there point of them
having at all?

ps0: perhaps just try to code the addons being pluggable? instead of creating
packages with all combinations of them :)

ps: if replying to devel-pl keep me on cc: as i don't receive that list email.

--
glen