SPECS: rpm.spec - 5.1.6 - updated TODO (will glob patch finally go away?)

Jan Rekorajski baggins at sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Tue Oct 28 23:24:47 CET 2008

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

> On Tuesday 28 of October 2008, baggins wrote:
> > Author: baggins                      Date: Tue Oct 28 22:11:56 2008 GMT
> > Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> > ---- Log message:
> > - 5.1.6
>

> > - updated TODO (will glob patch finally go away?)
>
> Only if current upstream rpm is smart enough to always use own glob()
> implementation (which differently handles symlinks pointing to nowhere than
> current glibc implementation).

rpm's glob() has been moved from misc to rpmio, and I don't know how to
test if it works properly :(

> http://rpm5.org/cvs/tktview?tn=38&_submit=Show really got fixed?

I don't think so. The only that got fixed was
http://rpm5.org/cvs/tktview?tn=39&_submit=Show

I just removed duplicate URLs in spec.

BTW Why aren't we using rpm 5.1.x in Th?

Janek
--
Jan Rekorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?