PLD Live 2.0 beta

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Tue Sep 23 10:17:59 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 10:50:40PM +0200, Patryk Zawadzki wrote:
> Yet another release :) This time it's stable so you can treat
> it as good enough for (daily) use. Now comes with a website!
> http://livecd.pld-linux.org/

Wow :)

> Should you decide to mirror it

Definitely; BTW if the place is sorta stable I can just set up
rsync cronjob, and if another (partial) mirror helps it can be
arranged too (or I can lend a shell account here).

  ftp://ftp.linux.kiev.ua/pub/Linux/CD/PLD/
 http://ftp.linux.kiev.ua/pub/Linux/CD/PLD/
rsync://ftp.linux.kiev.ua/pub/Linux/CD/PLD/

PS: sorry for the delay!

SP: ALT Linux 4.1 is being brought into shape --
if someone's interested, current betas available here:
ftp://beta.altlinux.org/desktop/

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>