moc 2.5.0alpha3 build problem

Zsolt Udvari udvzsolt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 09:34:40 CEST 2009

Hi all!

I want to compile moc 2.5.0alpha3 (spec file in DEVEL branch) but I receive the follow error message:

ltdl.c:318:1: warning: "strchr" redefined
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:635,
                 from ltdl.c:51:
/usr/include/bits/string2.h:396:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
ltdl.c:863: error: 'LTDL_OBJDIR' undeclared here (not in a function)

(and after that some other error messages that caused by LTDL_OBJDIR)

As I see the LTDL_OBJDIR is defined in aclocal.m4 but after the run of autotools it disappear.

Any suggestions?

Zsolt