packages: python/python-lib64.patch, python/python-noarch_to_datadir.patch, ...

Bartosz Taudul wolf.pld at gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:45:09 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Mateusz Korniak
<mateusz at ant.gliwice.pl> wrote:
> Including .py in python and python modules helps a lot with debugging on cost
> of little extra disk space.
Are we having this idiotic argument again? Do we package debuginfo
with compiled programs, or does it land in separate package, so only
the people that need it will have it? Maybe we should start including
source code of the compiled binaries inside all RPMs? Because, you
know, it would make debugging easier.

wolf