[ANN] New kernel packages in Th and no vserver on master

Jan Rękorajski baggins at pld-linux.org
Tue Jul 8 20:26:26 CEST 2014

Hi,
Probably you already now, but 3.14 was announced as a new longterm line.
We will ship now three longterm kernels, until 3.4 gets deprecated in
October this year, when it will be removed from Th.

Also, and more importantly, vserver support will be disabled on master,
that is 3.15.x as of this moment. It's because upstream support is
lacking and the project is falling behind the mainline kernel and only
really supported for the stable/longterm kernels. I'm sorry for this,
but we just don't have the resources to maintain and test updates for
this patch on our own.

--
Jan Rękorajski                                 | PLD/Linux
SysAdm                                         | http://www.pld-linux.org/