openssl 1.1.1 rebuild - need for help

Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz arekm at maven.pl
Thu Sep 27 18:59:19 CEST 2018

On 20/09/2018 20:37, Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz wrote:

> openssl 1.1.1 rebuild, if anyone wants to help here is TODO list:
>
> http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~pldth/qa.php?q=main-ready-test
>
> Examples on how to fix things are at packages/*/openssl.patch mostly.
> Also patches sometimes in debian, archlinux or upstream git of projects.

+- current TODO:

amanda.spec - update files
android-tools.spec
apache1-mod_ssl.spec - drop
botan.spec - drop
ckermit.spec
eagle-light.spec - binary, drop
efl.spec - drop with new enlightment
erlang-exmpp.spec - non-ssl fix needed just like partially done in
build.patch
freeradius-server.spec - needs update to 3.x
freerdp.spec - drop, there is freerdp2
ghasher.spec - needs openssl fix (or drop)
gsoap.spec - needs update to newer version
jhprimeminer.spec - drop, primecoin is dead I think
john.spec - needs update to git version
kannel.spec - needs update to 1.4.5
kphone.spec - format-security fixes needed
libeap-ikev2.spec - needs openssl fix
libjingle.speci - drop, obsolete protocols
libnasl.spec - needs openssl fix
links.spec
linuxdcpp.spec - needs c++ fix
monodevelop.spec
mstflint.spec - needs -Werror=format-overflow fixes
mythtv.spec
nessus-core.spec - depends on libnasl.spec
nx.spec - nxssh problematic
opal.spec - needs ffmpeg fixes
openssl-engine-tpm.spec
openvswitch.spec
pam-pam_p11.spec
pam-pam_ssh.spec
pgadmin3.spec - drop, TODO: finishing pgadmin4
phantomjs.spec
php52.spec - TODO, by me
php53-pecl-http.spec
php53-pecl-mongo.spec
php54-pecl-mongo.spec
php54.spec - drop
php55-pecl-http.spec
php55-pecl-mongo.spec
php56-pecl-http.spec
php56-pecl-mongo.spec
pjproject.spec
postfix.spec - finish %files
pound.spec
protoshares.spec
qdigidoc.spec
qt4-plugin-qca-ossl.spec - drop?
qt-plugin-qca-tls.spec - drop, obsoleted by qca.spec
rasdaman.spec - needs c++ fix
sblim-sfcb.spec - Makefile rules build fixes probably
skipfish.spec
spdylay.spec, drop
srp.spec, drop
srtp.spec, drop, obsoleted by libsrtp2
sylpheed.spec, drop - claws-mail.spec
telepathy-gabble.spec
telepathy-salut.spec
thrift.spec - builds but uses network while building which needs
workaround/fix
vtun.spec, drop
--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, arekm / ( maven.pl | pld-linux.org )