[packages/kf5-kcontacts] - Initial version - ka5-kcontacts is now kf5-kcontacts.

Peri Noid ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Mon Jan 11 13:02:28 CET 2021

Dnia poniedziałek, 11 stycznia 2021 11:31:45 CET Jan Palus pisze:
[...]
> You do wanna use `copy` for such renames to keep history intact.

Oh, probably yes... I'll do so, when I spot another situation of this kind
(did already, though I didn't know, how to do it well). I'm trying to make
KDE5 running. There were a lot of changes since the last version that we have.

Thanks.
--
Łukasz Maśko                                                            _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\