PLD mail/requests problems

Jan Rękorajski baggins at pld-linux.org
Tue Jan 18 19:25:16 CET 2022

On Tue, 18 Jan 2022, Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz via pld-devel-en wrote:

> On 17.01.2022 18:37, Jakub Bogusz wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 09:41:05PM +0100, Jakub Bogusz wrote:
> >> - distfiles fetch request don't seem to be handled (since a few days) or no
> >>   mail report is sent (both for requester nor pld-commit list)
> >
> > It seems distfiles are not fetching anything new at all (both by git or
> > manual mail requests), and reports are not sent.
> >
> >> - I don't get any build logs since yesterday
> >>
> >> - only some (http) build requests are handled (one per ? hours)
> >
> > This one seems partially solved: ignored requests fail because of
> > missing files on distfiles - but again, I don't get any mail reports
> > about failed build from src builder.
>
> disk was fully filled on MX due to some spammers.

There is still something wrong. I'm not getting any response from
failed(?) requests.

Ex. trying to build the kernel from head does not yield any response, not
even build failure. Like the build request went to /dev/null.

--
Jan Rękorajski                    | PLD/Linux
SysAdm | baggins<at>pld-linux.org | http://www.pld-linux.org/