Software distributing

242 242 at freemail.absa.co.za
Thu Aug 2 23:06:52 CEST 2001

Dear Sir/Madam

We are looking for a computer agent who would be
interested in distributing our new 3 software titles to
computer shops in his country, outside South-Africa.

The 3 software titles is designed to help a private person
or a business find ANY product or information while
simultaneosly advertising their business in the
fastest and most convinient way.

If you are interested and have the financial and distribution
capability please contact us with your company details, e-mail
address and contact person via fax only ++27-11-440-0714 , inorder to receive
further information and a demo version of the software.

The retail price of the software varies between $120.00 to $200.00 [U.S]
We sell the software to our agents worldwide for $29.00 for 3 software titles,
which includes the cd.
We gurantee each agent sole distribution in his country.

If you have received this message accidently and you are not
a computer dealer please ignore this message and accept our apology
for any inconvinience which may have occured by downloading this message.

Thank-you
Mr Y.D Vaknin.
[President]

Spy software cc