kernel-2.4.0-1-src.rpm

Marcin Leszek Mierzejewski kevin at lamer.pl
Wed Feb 7 15:36:04 CET 2001

----- Forwarded message from Smith Pan <smithpan at 163.net> -----

From: "Smith Pan" <smithpan at 163.net>
To: kevin at pld.org.pl <kevin at pld.org.pl>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:00:44 +0800 (CST)
Subject: kernel-2.4.0-1-src.rpm

Dear Sir,
   I download  kernel-2.4.0-1-src.rpm from http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=kernel&submit=Search+...
   This distributor are you. After I install bin,then
  rpm -ivh kernel-2.4.0-1.src
  cd /usr/src/redhat/spec
  rpm -ba kernel.spec

  After a long time ,I meet something wrong,could you help me?
  Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Smith

  system told me:

cd /usr/src/orbita/BUILD/linux-installed/lib/modules/2.4.0-1; \
mkdir -p pcmcia; \
find kernel -path '*/pcmcia/*' -name '*.o' | xargs -i -r ln -sf ../{} pcmcia
if [ -r System.map ]; then /sbin/depmod -ae -F System.map -b /usr/src/orbita/BUI
LD/linux-installed -r 2.4.0-1; fi
/sbin/depmod: invalid option -- F
Usage: depmod [-e -s -v ] -a [FORCED_KERNEL_VER]
       depmod [-e -s -v ] MODULE_1.o MODULE_2.o ...
Create module-dependency information for modprobe.

  -a, --all                  visit all modules
  -d, --debug                run in debug mode
  -e                         output unresolved symbols
  -i                         ignore symbol versions
  -m, --system-map <file>    use the symbols in <file>
  -s, --system-log           use the system log for error reporting
      --help                 display this help and exit
  -v, --verbose              run in verbose mode
  -V, --version              output version information and exit
make: *** [_modinst_post] Error 1
[root at localhost SPECS]#

----- End forwarded message -----

--