libtinfo.so.5

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz misiek at pld.ORG.PL
Wed Feb 28 00:06:02 CET 2001

On/Dnia Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 06:03:54PM -0500, J. L. C. Mercier wrote/napisał(a)
> I'm trying to install many rpm packages from ftp.pld.org.pl, but it
> seems I need a library called libtiinfo.so.5, which sadly I don't have.
Starting from ncurses 5.0 main ncurses library was splitted into two smaller:
libncurses and libtinfo (with terminal functions only) so you should
simply install ncurses 5 package.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, AM2-6BONE    [ PLD GNU/Linux IPv6 ]
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/ipv6/   [ enabled ]