New ISO Opportunities

George A. Herbin inquiries at strategiesforresults.com
Fri May 4 17:33:55 CEST 2001

Greetings:

I am writing you to update you on the birth of a new company, Strategies for
Results, Inc.   Strategies for Results, Inc. operates from two offices in the United
States and offers many programs for companies looking to becoming ISO 9000/QS 9000
certified or for those companies that are already certified, including a program to
upgrade ISO 9000:1994 certified companies to ISO
9001:2000.

Strategies for Results, Inc. has developed two programs that it feels will meet the
needs of most companies facing a certification mandate or for companies that are
already certified but are unsure of the next best steps to take.  Consider these two

Registration Ready Program

Program Features:  complete preparation for your registration audit, including:
documentation of your quality system, implementation of your quality system, and
guidance during the execution of the registration audit.

Ideal Customer:  small to medium sized companies, companies with limited financial
and human resources, or companies that simply want to satisfy their customers'
registration mandate.

Value-Added Solutions Program

Program Features:  offers all of the components of the Registration Ready Program
for those companies that are not yet certified, plus "tailored" consulting by our
experts, assistance with insurance premium reduction and other risk management
strategies, and assistance with marketing your certification.

Ideal customer:  companies with human and financial resources they wish to allocate
toward a comprehensive quality management system, certified companies that want to
learn how they can derive more benefits from their certification, companies with
weak points that match the talents of our experts (e.g. lean manufacturing,
marketing, HR, and web site development, amongst others).

For more information about the programs and opportunities available at Strategies
for Results, Inc., please call (248) 743-0814 or e-mail us at
inquiries at strategiesforresults.com.

George A. Herbin
Business Development Manager
Strategies for Results, Inc.