PLD for PPC

Tomasz Kłoczko kloczek at rudy.mif.pg.gda.pl
Wed Apr 3 18:22:50 CEST 2002

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Palotas Peter wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I found your distributions for PPC Linux an rpmfind.net. Please inform me
> the current state of you PLD for PPC distribution.

Not finished yet but ready to use. Most of oure packages are ready but if
you will look on ftp://buildlogs.pld.org.pl/ra/ppc/FAIL/* also many
packages not builds correctly now. Also is not ready installer but other
packege managment/rpm frontends tools are ready to use (like apt, poldek,
wuch).

If you want help on port .. welcome.

kloczek