help-request : font problem (?)

Jesse L Farinacci jlf27 at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Sun Apr 21 02:14:52 CEST 2002

hello, i am a student at the university of buffalo and am currently enjoying my second semester studying the
polish language.  i am also studying computer science.  recently i've had the desire to put all of my notes online
for others to print out and to use to help them (and me as well) study and hopefully learn faster.  unfortunately,
i do not know how i can begin to even type in my notes making sure that i put in all the correct diacritical marks
such as   o'  n'  z,  a,  e,   etc, etc.

i understand that this is probably not the best place to be going for help, but i honestly have been searching
quite a bit for the past few weeks looking under every rock i can think to give a name to.  maybe i'm just not
thinking about the problem correctly and so am not able to give appropriate keywords into google.  anyhow, i would
appreciate any help that you would be able to give me.

kind regards,
-jesse farinacci

--
   "To live forever, or die in the attempt."