Bug Report

Miroslav 'Mirco' Bajtos mirco at matfyz.cz
Sun Apr 28 11:53:53 CEST 2002

Hi,

i've found little bug in your distro: package proftpd has in default
config ftp root in /home/ftp/... and creates there directories
pub/Incoming. /home is divided into /home/services and
/home/users, so IMHO ftp root should be in /home/services/ftp.

However, PLD is great! I appreciate mainly apt and much better config
scripts, i was using MDK and it was really terrible. According to
rpmfind, you used to have the most fresh packages too. Why 'used'? I'm
missing VERY VERY much new version of galeon (1.2.x) -- it has been
released on March, 12; today we have 1.2.1 ... It's funny, because one
of reason to switch from MDK to PLD was galeon ... MDK has new galeon,
but it required new mozilla, and that MDK doesn't have. Now MDK has new
galeon, new mozilla and PLD nothing :-( And since PLD puts stuff from X
apps to /usr/X11R6/... and MDK to /usr/..., i cannot use that rpms.

					mirco
				(read m-i-r-c-o,
				not m-i-r-k-o)

|     Miroslav 'Mirco' Bajtos  <mirco at matfyz.cz>   ICQ: 111299739