from a linux teacher in pakistan

Michal Moskal malekith at pld-linux.org
Mon Apr 29 13:36:39 CEST 2002

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 10:39:44AM +0000, Faisal Ahmed wrote:
>   Hello sir,
>   i am   a pakistani linux teacher teaching red hat for almost 3
>   years.i                              want
>   to introduce other distributions of linux in pakistan,can u plz send
>   me                             free
>   manual and cd of ur distribution.
>   if yes then email me i will  send u my mail address.

We do not sell CDROMs with PLD, we are *not* commercial distribution.
You can however download iso image from ftp://ftp.pld.org.pl/iso/ and
burn it.

PS: Sending email in HTML, with no text/plain part, isn't very bright.

--
: Michal Moskal :::::::: malekith/at/pld.org.pl :  GCS {C,UL}++++$ a? !tv
: PLD Linux ::::::: Wroclaw University, CS Dept :  {E-,w}-- {b++,e}>+++ h