type1inst

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.pp.se
Mon Dec 2 13:30:16 CET 2002

Tomasz Kłoczko writes:
> Seems are missing some "" quotations arous variables in this (perl)
> script. Perl isn't my stronger side .. so please fill bug raport on
> htpp://bugs.pld.org.pl/ about this for inform other PLD developers about
> this.

Though I don't know Perl much either, I'm not sure what you mean with
missing "" quotations.  The script works fine for me, both before and
after my suggested patch.

Never mind.  I've submitted this suggestion as bug 482.  I didn't find
any way to attach a file in the system, so I submitted my patch as a
second comment instead.