LOI C.ESTRADA,

LOI C.ESTRADA, lestrada2 at epatra.com
Fri Dec 20 11:43:54 CET 2002

Dear Sir

My name is LOI C.ESTRADA,The wife of Mr. JOSEPH
ESTRADA, the former President of Philippines located
in the South East Asia.

My husband was recently impeached from office by a
backed uprising of mass demonstrators and the Senate.

My husband is presently in jail and facing trial on
charges of corruption, embezzlement, and the
mysterious charge of plunder which might lead to death sentence.
The present government is forcing my husband out of
manila to avoid demonstration by his supporter.

During my husband's regime as president of Philippine,

I realized some reasonable amount of money from
various deals that I successfully executed. I have
plans to invest this money for my children's future on real
estate and industrial production. My husband is not
aware of this because I wish to do it secretly for
now.

before my husband was impeached, I secretly siphoned
the sum of $30,000,000 million USD (Thirty million United states dollars)
out of
Philippines and deposited the money with a security
firm that transports valuable goods and consignments
through diplomatic means. I also declared that the
consignment was solid gold and my foreign business
partner owned it.

I am contacting you because I want you to go to the
security company and claim the money on my behalf
since I have declared that the consignment belong to
my foreign business partner. You shall also be
required to assist me in investment in your country.

I hope to trust you as a God fearing person who will
not sit on this money when you claim it, rather assist me
properly, I expect you to declare what percentage of
the total money you will take for your assistance.

When I receive your positive response I will let you
know where the security company is
and the payment pin code to claim the money which is
very important.

For now, let all our communication is by e-mail
because my line are right now connected to the
Philippines Telecommunication Network services. Please

also send me your telephone and fax number.

I will ask my son contact you to give you more details on after i have
received
a responce from you.

Thank you and God bless you and family.

MRS LOI C ESTRADA