new apache module package

Tomasz Kłoczko kloczek at rudy.mif.pg.gda.pl
Wed Jan 9 21:40:33 CET 2002

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, glen wrote:

> hi there.
>
> i composed apache-mod_antihak package, on my PLD system
> you might want to add it to main PLD distribution (with your modifications
> of course)
>
> package can be downloaded from:
>
> http://hellsgate.online.ee/~glen/rpm/

If you want you can join to oure team for work on this or any other
avalaible in PLD packages. We have no stricte packages maintainers and/or
policies per package like on Debian also we are widely opened on any
person who want wark (if someone well know what he/she want do :)
So anyone who have CVS write access can work on any choosen package.

We have some "ruleas" (in quotes because it is not so stricte rules :)
One from this rules says "we are work on some resources which we are need" :)
If you need some packege in PLD you can themeselve maintain them in
oure development enviroment (CVS repository and few "automates" for
transactional building packages).

Please read short instruction how to gain account in oure CVS repository
avalaible on http://www.pld.org.pl/devel/join/ if you decide to join.

Also be welkome on #pld chanel on IRC net if you have some additional
quoestions also where you you can obtain on-line any knowledge about how
to effective work with oure CVS resources (yes I know .. we still have
some lack in ground documentions how to effective use them :)
For this isn't required CVS write access.

If you have no time for above yes we can "adopt" this resources to oure
repository without any additional questions :)

Thanks

kloczek