LinuxPhobia

Tomasz Kłoczko kloczek at rudy.mif.pg.gda.pl
Fri Jul 5 10:54:41 CEST 2002

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Kurre [iso-8859-1] Stĺhlberg wrote:

> I just happened to notice that you are thinking about adding/going to add
> "LinuxPhobia" to your distribution.
> (http://cvs.pld.org.pl/SOURCES/LinuxPhobia.desktop?rev=1.2)
>
> I also happened to notice that you seem to have questions about the licence.
> (Google is my friend.. :)
> (http://www.ibiblio.org/ser/cvs/index.cgi/*checkout*/PLD-doc/licenses/PLD-licenses.txt?rev=1.1)
>
> Anyway, if you want to add the game to your distribution, please go ahead! I'm
> sure we can also discuss about giving you the source for better integration
> to the system. Perhaps even licence it under the GPL (this one has a very big
> if.. )
>
> Please get in touch.

Thanks. This package isn't ready yet for send on our build automation.
It will be good fix before release this some things. For example LP reads
datafiles from current directory and this requires some (IMHO) ughly hack
on runing like change current directory to proper path. It will be good
use specified on compile time path.

BTW. We have also PLD ports to other non-x86 platforms. Is is possible
obtain some (maby limited access) to source code for prepare binaries for
sparc, ppc and alpha AXP ? Or maybe is planed relese source code or it is
now somewhere avalaible for downlowad ? We are ready for prepare
ready use rpm packages.
We will be glad to see LP also on non-x86 Linux platforms :)

Thanks

kloczek
PS. If you want feel free include our desktop file for LP to distributed
resources.