Fwd: Re: ELinks CVS problem

Anton Voloshin vav at isv.ru
Thu Jun 13 08:15:08 CEST 2002

Hello,

I've got some trouble with cvs.pld.org.pl and Petr Baudis
told me to contact you about this.
Overall, it seems chat cvs is hanging after updating all files.
More details below.

----- Forwarded message from Petr Baudis <pasky at pasky.ji.cz> -----

Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:00:05 +0200
From: Petr Baudis <pasky at pasky.ji.cz>
To: Anton Voloshin <vav at isv.ru>
Cc: pasky at ji.cz
Subject: Re: ELinks CVS problem

Dear diary, on Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 07:53:34AM CEST, I got a letter,
where Anton Voloshin <vav at isv.ru> told me, that...
> Hello,
>
> when I'm trying to checkout elinks with commands:
>
> export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at cvs.pld.org.pl:/cvsroot
> cvs login
> (succesful login with empty password)
> cvs -z3 co elinks
>
> cvs seems to hang after line
> U elinks/test/tabindex.html
>
> I've tried this several times, always getting the same result.
> Waiting doesn't help - at least two hours were not enough. ;-)
>
> I could not find any info on this in mailing lists - so what is going
> on?
> Or should I put this question to PLD team?
>
> Anton

Please contact the PLD team.
----- End forwarded message -----

Anton