BeeCrypt version in PLD Linux

Bob Deblier bob at virtualunlimited.com
Wed May 1 17:40:16 CEST 2002

Hi,

As author of BeeCrypt I was surprised to find that you're using a
version labeled 4.0.4; as far as I was aware, the last official release
was 2.1.0, but Jeff Johnson of RedHat is using a prerelease 2.2.0
version for distribution with his rpm package - maybe this is where you
got the 4.0.4 number. I hope you won't mind rectifying this incorrect
version number, to avoid confusion among users...

The official release of version 2.2.0 is near, but I would like to take
some time to integrate Jeff's Doxygen comments into the official tree.

Sincerely,

Bob Deblier