BeeCrypt version in PLD Linux

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz misiek at pld.ORG.PL
Sun May 5 18:01:18 CEST 2002

Tomasz Kłoczko <kloczek at rudy.mif.pg.gda.pl> writes:

> > As author of BeeCrypt I was surprised to find that you're using a
> > version labeled 4.0.4; as far as I was aware, the last official release
> > was 2.1.0, but Jeff Johnson of RedHat is using a prerelease 2.2.0
> > version for distribution with his rpm package - maybe this is where you
> > got the 4.0.4 number. I hope you won't mind rectifying this incorrect
> > version number, to avoid confusion among users...
Yes - 4.0.4 number comes from rpm 4.0.4. I'll change it for now in rpm.spec
(longer term goal is to link with beecrypt from beecrypt.spec).

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz   IPv6 ready PLD Linux at http://www.pld.org.pl
misiek(at)pld.org.pl   AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PWr