Bugreport: 2 Installerbugs

Michal Moskal malekith at pld-linux.org
Wed Nov 13 23:25:12 CET 2002

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 11:43:06AM +0100, TrY wrote:
> in the i82365 module on the experimental 2.4 addons1 Disk seams to be a
> failure.
>
> after insmod i82365 there follows:
>
> Using /lib/modules/2.4.18/i82365.o
> insmod: unresolved symbol isapnp_find_dev
>
> After this installation aborts.
>
> Is there a way to get through this?

Thanks for the report. It seems to depend on isa-pnp.o, you can try load
it by hand (its in pcmcia-mod.tar.gz, load_module isa-pnp from second console
should work). I'm going to fix it, but it may take a while.

> 2. Bug: In the CD Image of the 1.0 version is a bug in CD 1 which does not
> unmount the CD after copying all data from it, which leads to an abortion of
> installation cause you may not change to the 2. CD.
> Manual umount fails, cause the installer seams to be in the mounted directory.

This has been fixed in last ISO image.

> Greetigs and keep up your good work,

Thanks :-)

--
: Michal Moskal ::::: malekith/at/pld-linux.org :  GCS {C,UL}++++$ a? !tv
: PLD Linux ::::::: Wroclaw University, CS Dept :  {E-,w}-- {b++,e}>+++ h