Hi!

moreinyouraccount at yahoo.com moreinyouraccount at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 18 13:32:50 CEST 2002

------this is no spam - see end for removal instructions -------

Dear Friend,

A while ago I joined a program and then...promptly forgot about it. You may have done this yourself sometime...you
intend to work the program but then get caught in your day-to-day activities and it's soon forgotten. The program was
free to join so maybe I just didn't take it very seriously.

Anyway, near the end of August I received a letter from my sponsor informing me that I had a huge downline of members!
As you can imagine, I was very skeptical. After all, how could I have a huge downline under me in a program that I had
never promoted?

I then received a further communication from my sponsor that a member of my downline had upgraded their
membership and I was now guaranteed a commission check! All I had to do was upgrade to a paid membership before
the end of the month.

You can bet I wasted no time in getting my membership upgraded! I can tell you, if I had know what was happening
with this program, I would have become an active paid member months ago! With this program, your upline will not only
build you a downline but also help you to get your first monthly commission check. My sponsor's check, which is a
minimum of $5,000, arrives every month...on time.

How would you like to lock your position in FREE while you check out this opportunity and watch your downline grow?
Just follow the simple instructions below:

1. Click here: marc1036 at simarcom.com  with the following REQUIRED information.

2. Type in the SUBJECT line
"GRAB MY FREE ID"

3. In the MESSAGE body type in your FIRST and LAST name, and the email address you prefer to use.

We will then confirm your position as soon as possible and send you a special report. You will also receive your Free
Member Number.

This is a ONE-TIME mailing - your name is already on our exclude list.

I'll get you entered and let you know how you can keep track of your growing downline.

That's all there is to it. No obligation. No risk. Do it now!

Warm regards,
Marc Simard

"This email is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse and NO SPAM regulations. The message was sent to you as a
response to your ad, an opt-in opportunity, your address was collected as a result of you posting to one of my links,
reviewing your web site, you answering one of my classified ads, you have sent me an E-mail, or you unknowingly had
your e-mail added to an opt-in mailing list. You may remove your E-mail address at no cost to you whatsoever, simply
click on REPLY button and put "REMOVE ME" in the subject line"