Make $500,000 in 6 months - Please read v sd il

Thomas Morgan trfob at usa.net
Wed Aug 6 01:23:31 CEST 2003

Hello

You certaintly have seen this message before and
ignored it. I know I did - many times. However,
please take a few moments to reed this letter.
I was amazed when the profit potential of this
busiiness finally sunk in...

With easy-to-use e-mail tools and approved e-mail,
success in this busiiness is now fast, easy and
well within the capabilities of ordinary people
who know little about internet marketing. And the
ear-nings potential is truly staggering. Make 2003
your best year ever.

I'll make you a promise. reed THIS E-MAIL TO THE END. -
follow what it says to the letter - and you will not
worry whether a RECESSION is coming or not, who is
President, or whether you keep your current job or not.
Yes, I know what you are thinking. I never responded
to one of these before either. One day though,
something just said: "You throw away $25.00 going out for
McDonald's and a movie with your partner. What the heck."
Believe me, no matter where you believe those "feelings"
come from, I thank every day that I had them.

I cannot imagine where I would be or what I would be
doing had I not. reed on. It's true. Every word of it.
It is legal. I checked. Simply because you are buying
and selling something of value.

AS YOU CAN SEE ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half a million dollars every 4 to 5
months from your home.

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET.
==============iebhjuvtmdnwklghrttws===============
BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR...

Before you say "Bull", please reed the following.
This is the letter you have been hearing about on the
news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on
the internet, a national weekly news program recently
devoted an entire show to the innvestigation of this
program described below, to see if it really can make
people mony. The show also innvestigated whether or
not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are
"absolutely NO laws prohibiting the participation in
the program and if people can 'follow the simple
instructions' they are bound to make some mega buucks
with JUST $25 out of pocket cost".

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING
BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: "I thank the person
that sent me this profitable opportunity. I was approached
many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad
I finally joined just to see what one could expect
in return for the minimal effort and mony required.
To my astonishment, I received a total $610,470.00
in 21 weeks, with mony still coming in."

Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Another said: "This program has been around for a
long time but I never believed in it. But one day
when I received this again in the mail I decided
to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the
mony started to come in. First month I JUST made
$240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made
a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months
by re-entering the program, I have made over
$710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to
success in this program is to follow the simple
steps and NOT change anything."

More testimonnials later but first, =======

CUT/PASTE/SAVE THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every
4 to 5 months easily and comfortably, please reed the
following...THEN reed IT AGAIN and AGAIN...

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND
YOU WILL BE CLOSER THAN EVER TO REALIZING YOUR
finencial DREAMS.

INSTRUCTIONS:

===== Order all 5 repports shown on the list below =====

For each repport, send a $5 bill wrapped in 2 sheets of
paper, MAKE SURE NO ONE CAN SEE THERE'S MONY IN THE
ENVELOPE, send THE NAME & NUMBER of the repport YOU
ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the
person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the repport.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

=== WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, MAKE SURE ===
=== YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 repportS. ===
You will need all 5 repports so that you can save
them on your computer and resell them.
YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each
of the 5 repports from these 5 different individuals.
Save them on your computer so they will be accessible
for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
order them from you. Also make a floppy of these
repports (and this letter)and keep it on your desk
in case something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who
are listed next to each repport, or their sequence on
the list, in any way other than what is instructed
below in steps 1 through 6 or you will lose out
on the majority of your profits. Once you
understand the way this works, you will also
see how it will not work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you
alter it, it will NOT work... People have tried
to put their friends'/relatives' names on all five
thinking they could get all the mony. But it does
not work this way. Believe us, some have tried to
be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not
try to change anything other than what is instructed.
Because if you do, it will not work for you.
Remember, honesty reaps the reward...

This IS a legitimate busiiness. You are offering a
product for sale and getting paid for it. Treat it
as such and you will be VERY profitable in a short
period of time.

1.. After you have ordered all 5 repports, take this
advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the
person in repport # 5. This person has made it through
the cycle and is no doubt counting his fortune.

2.. Move the name & address in repport # 4 down TO repport # 5.

3.. Move the name & address in repport # 3 down TO repport # 4.

4.. Move the name & address in repport # 2 down TO repport # 3.

5.. Move the name & address in repport # 1 down TO repport # 2

6.. INSERT YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS IN THE repport # 1 POSITION.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you coppy every name & address
ACURETLY. This is critical to YOUR success.

==============nwdycjwyfunlwodnrlxux===============
**** Take this entire letter, with the modified
list of names, and save it on your computer.
DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

Save this on your back up floppy as well just in case.
To assist you with marketing your busiiness
on the internet, the 5 repports you purchase will
provide you with inveluable marketing information
which includes how to send bullk e-mails legally,
where to find thousands of frree classified ads and
much more. There are 2 primary methods to get this
venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING bullk E-MAIL LEGALLY
==============dyahfkdpexifnuwnukiwl===============

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see
how it goes, and we will assume you and those involved
send out JUST 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume
that the mailing receives JUST a 0.2% (2/10 of 1%)
response (the response could be much better but let's
just say it is JUST 0.2%). Also many people will send
out hundreds of thousands of e-mails instead of JUST
5,000 each.

Continuing with this example, you send out JUST
5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2% response, that is JUST
10 orders for repport # 1. Those 10 people responded
by sending out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails JUST 0.2%
responded with orders. That's 100 people who
responded and ordered repport # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for
a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to
that is 1000 orders for repport # 3.

Those 1000 people send 5,000 e-mails each for a
total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2%
response is 10,000 orders for repport # 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each
for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for
repport # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00
(half a million dollars).

Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50
+ 2..... $500 + 3.....$5,000 + 4..... $50,000
+ 5.... $500,000 .... Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND
FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO
MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL
MAKE A LOT OF mony.

==============bichxicmdjxjytngkpyha===============

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING JUST 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think
for a moment what would happen if half or even one
4th of these 10 people mailed 100,000 e-mails each.

There are over 150 million people on the internet
worldwide and counting, with thousands more coming
online every day. Believe me, many people will do
just that, and more.

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING frree ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and
there are hundreds of frree places to advertise.
Placing a lot of frree ads on the internet will
easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest
you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you
go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must
do is e-mail them the repport they ordered. That's it.
Always provide same day service on all orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out,
with your name and address on it, will be prompt
because they cannot advertise until they receive
the repport.

===========AVAILABLE REPPORTS ====================

The reason for the "cash" is not because this is
illegal or somehow "wrong". It is simply about time.
Time for checks or credit cards to be cleared or
approved, etc. Concealing it is simply so no one
can SEE there is mony in the envelope and steal
it before it gets to you. Therefore IT IS
VERY IMPORTANT that the many is not visible
before opening the envelope.

ORDER EACH repport BY ITS NUMBER & NAME JUST.
Notes: Always send a $5 bill (U.S. CURRENCY) for
each repport. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the
cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least
2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of
paper, write the NUMBER & the NAME of the repport
you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your
name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE repportS NOW :

==============amfiooocdofftpikrpwso===============

repport # 1: "INSIDERS GUIDE TO ADVERTISING FOR frree ON
THE INTERNET"

Order repport #1 from:

ISC
CAIXA POSTAL 4280
82501-970 CURITIBA, PR
BRAZIL

repport # 2: "THE INSIDERS GUIDE TO SENDING bullk E-MAIL ON THE
INTERNET"

Order repport #2 from:

E. Hermann
Am Steinbruch 9
A-7311 Neckenmarkt
Austria

repport # 3: "THE SECRETS TO MULTTILEVEL ADVERTISING ON THE INTERNET"

Order repport #3 from:

R Schmidt
81 Cambridge Ave
Hamilton Ontario Canada
L8H 1T7

repport # 4: "HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE UTILIZING THE POWER OF
MLVM AND THE INTERNET"

Order repport #4 from:

G. Godin
414 Birch Street
Beresford, N-B
Canada
E8K 1C9

repport # 5: "HOW TO SEND 1-MILLION E-MAILS FOR frree"

Order repport #5 from:

Wayne Kingwell
25-80 Gilcrest St.
Hamilton, Ontario
Canada
L9C 7L9

    ******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES ********

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for
repport #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails
until you do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks
after that you should receive 100 orders or more for
repport # 2. If you do not, continue advertising or
sending e-mails until you do.

** Once you have received 100 or more orders for
repport # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
alreedy working for you, and the cash will continue
to roll in . THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time
your name is moved down on the list, you are placed
in front of a different repport.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
repport people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO
GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS
AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT
to the income you can generate from this busiiness ...

==============gvkfkucbgkguycusdjcxr===============

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM:
You have just received information that can give you
finencial frree-dom for the rest of your life, with
NO risq and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can
make more mony in the next few weeks and months
than you have ever imagined. Follow the program
EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way.
It works exceedingly well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a coppy of this exciting repport
after you have put your name and address in
repport #1 and moved others to #2 .....# 5 as
instructed above. One of the people you send this
to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your
name will be on every one of them.

Remember though, the more you send out the more
potential customers you will reach. So my friend,
I have given you the ideas, information, materials
and opportunity to become finencially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU NOW .