Assistance!

Thomas Angulu thomasangulu at mail2world.com
Fri Aug 29 05:33:24 CEST 2003

Dear Sir/ma

Peace be unto you, as you take sometime out with me to share
this little problem
of mine.Though, I have not gotten any previous correspondence
with you. I am
personally contacting you for the first time, hoping you will
assist me based on the reality of this transaction.

My name is Thomas Angulu , the eldest son to Douglas Angulu former
adviser on
SPECIAL DUTIES to the assasinated late ROBERT GUEI, President
of Coted'Ivorier
in West African region. The recent development in my country
is no more news to
the outside world. President Robert Guei, after losing his ambition
to transform
himself from military to civilian President was assasinated,
as a result of the
coup de tat he plotted in order to get himself back to power.
Now, most of his
loyalist and the people that served in his cabinet including
some former Ministers
and his Political associate;everybody is now at large, while
others, including my
father, Douglas Angulu have been placed under house arrest.

During my fathers tenure as the adviser on special duties, he
happen to be in
charge of finance as regards the president's political ambition.
It was while
on these privilege position that he kept in my custody the sum
of [$US24M],
without the fore knowledge of the President. Now that the president
is dead, and
my gather placed under house arrest, he has madated me and my
youger brother to
source for a foreign assistance to assist in the transfer of
the said funds, hence , you were contacted. More so, the fragile
political system in Africa does not encourage us to go on long-term
investment project here. This is the reason why I am asking
for your assistance to enable me deposit this funds outside the
continent for outright investment.

This fund is currently kept with a safe/trust security company
in TOGO, a neighboring West African country in disguise of precious
materials. I hereby agree to compensate your sincere and candid
effort to assist in this regard with 20% of the fund when finally
received by you with our pre- arranged strategies. However, I
have sent my younger brother to Europe as regards this transaction,
as we can not lay claim to the funds due to our fathers predicament.
Every arrangement has been concluded on the safest way to move
this fund to Europe without the security firm NOT,necessarily
knowing its content. Please contact my younger brother through
this medium.

I want you to understand that this must be kept in utmost
confidentiality
and secrecy, as my future welfare hugely depends on it. One
more thing is rest assured that this is the beginning of
ourlong-termbusiness
relationship.

I do not intend to contact anyone else until I am convinced that
you are not capable to handle this transaction. For confidential
reasons, please reply my via my private email address:
thomang1974 at yahoo.co.uk

Best regards,

Thomas Angulu

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com