~O~ Make $5 over and over again! $58,500 residual income guaranteed!

Lindsay Lohan succ.marketing at gmx.net
Mon Dec 22 15:01:20 CET 2003

http://www.10-thousand-dollars.biz
Dear friend,

i would like to present a new online marketing business to you:
A Business everyone is dreaming of!
Make 5 dollars over and over again!
Get Your Own Successfull Online Business Today

Tired of all the MLMs,
need a business that is easy and fast to do?
Try our system and we promise satisfaction!
Make easy money,stop trying other get rich-quick system,
our system is proven and we keep what we promise.

STOP all the online marketing lies
STOP wasting your time with MLM's - time is money!
STOP working for your boss - work for your own money

-Resell this website and get 5 dollars for each customer per month!
residually!
-You Can Run It From Home... or from anywhere with a phone line
-No Large Investment To Get Started
-You Can Put Everything On Auto-Pilot
-There Is No Face-To-Face Selling Required
-Absolutely No Inventory To Buy Or Ship
-You Can Work In Your "Pajamas" If You Want To (No More Ties!)
-Access to great advertising resources!
Thank you!
http://www.10-thousand-dollars.biz