Hi

Andrew Jamieson jamieson2003 at fsmail.net
Tue Dec 30 11:58:23 CET 2003

>From Andrew Jamieson
Managing Director
Nigeria LNG Limited
C & C Towers
Plot 1684, Sanusi Fafunwa Street,
Victoria Island,
P. M. B. 12774, Marina, Lagos.
Nigeria.
WWW.NLNG.COM
PRIVATE PHONE:-234-803-719-8550
URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
RE: TRANSFER OF USD30,500,000.00(THIRTY MILLION, FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) TO A SAFE
ACCOUNT.
This letter may come to you as a surprise since it is coming from
someone you have not met before.  However, we decided to contact
you based on satisfactory information we had about your business
person as regard business information concerning your country and
the safety of our funds in a steady economy such as that of your
country compared to our country Nigeria <Africa>.

I am a Managing Director Nigeria LNG Limited currently working with
the monitoring committee overseeing the winding up of the Nigeria
Liquefied Natural Gas(NNLG). Myself and my close and trusted colleagues
need your assistance in the transfer of US$30.5 million into any
reliable Account you may nominate overseas.
This fund was generated from over-invoicing of contracts executed by
the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas(NNLG) under the administration of
the past military government. These were discovered while we were
reviewing the NNLG accounts.
>From our discoveries, these contracts have been executed and the
contractors in question were all paid. The difference of US$30,500,000
being the over-invoiced amount is the funds, we want your corporate
entity to help us receive.
What we want from you is a good and reliable company or personal Account
into which we shall transfer this fund.
Details should include the following:
1. Name of Bank
2. Address of Bank with Fax & Tel. No.
3. Account Number
4. Beneficiary/Signatory to Account (Account Name)
Upon the Successful crediting of your Account.The fund
will be shared as follows:
1. 25% for you and your assistance
2. 70% for myself & my Colleagues
3. 5% for contingency expenses
Please after your first reply through e-mail,I will want us to continue
further communication by fax and telephone for confidential purpose. We
wish to assure you that your involvement should you decide to assist
us, will be well protected, and also, this business, proposal is 100% risk
free as we have put a whole lot into it.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation while we look forward to a
mutually benefiting business relationship with you.
Please when replying to my e-mail kindly include your telephone, fax number
and mobile telephone numbers preferably extremely private numbers where we
can reach you any time of the day. Please be aware that a high level of
confidentiality and trust is required in this business.
My private telephone 234-8037198550 You can give a call at any time of the
day on this number. i wait your urgent respond.
Best Regards,
Mr Andrew Jamieson
Alternative Email:-jamieson2003 at tiscali.co.uk
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime